Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's cheer up shall we?

In the recent news you probably seen how swine flu has increased sales of hand sanitizer and lysol disinfectant sprays...well that's all good and dandy that it took a virus to restart the economy but doesn't that show how weak we are as a country?  We are controlled by fear and a will to live, we push others down while we sit on top of the pile when everyone could potentially be "on top" of the pile if we just took the time to do little things for people.  But who am I? Nothing more than dust from the earth talking out my ass as I sit in my apartment hiding from the pandemic of swine flu.  What an American icon I am...

But anywho, cheer up and look at some more pictures:

1 comment:

  1. sweet panoramics :D i love your view on the swine flu sweeping the nation too..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete